Wall-mounted medical network isolator
with Harting PushPull Technologie
Safety: IEC 60601-1:2005/AMD1:2012/AMD2:2020 (Edition 3.2 Medical electrical equipment)
EMV: EN 60601-1-2:2015 (IEC 60601-1-2:2014) (Medical electrical equipment)
The MED MI 1005 MB passive network isolator is specifically designed for wall mounting in medical environments. It provides galvanic network isolation for electronic medical devices and systems starting directly at the wall outlet.
Once it is mounted to the wall, the isolator is well-protected by the housing. Accidental impacts can be absorbed, protecting the isolator and network cable connector from damage.
The MI 1005 MB network isolator delivers dielectric strength up to 5 kV. Coupled with Harting PushPull technology, an absolutely stable connection. No installation of drivers or additional software necessary because the MI 1005 MB network isolator behaves fully transparently on the data network.
- Isolation starting at the wall outlet
- Fixed installation – flush-mounted fitting
- Protects medical devices and patients against excessively high leakage currents in the data network
- Durable housing – absorbs minor impacts to protect the isolator and network connection cable
- No installation of drivers or additional software required
- Inexpensive and efficient operation. No dedicated power supply required
- Completely secure connection when coupled with Harting PushPull technology
|Isolation Voltage:||5,000 V|
|Data Speed:||10/100/1000 MBit/s|
|Conformity Ethernet:||IEEE 802.3ab|
|Standards approved by:||IEC 60601-1 (Edition 3.2); IEC 60601-1-2 UL 60601 (UL Listed E342310)|
|Connections::||2 x RJ45 input / output|
|Material:||UL94V-0 / RoHS-compliant|
|Time between failures:||0.21 x 10 ^ 8 (1 error in 21 million hours)|
For more information, please refer to our product information.
Conformity and Certificates
The MI 1005 MB network isolators fulfill the high requirements of current medical standards as per IEC 60601-1 (Edition 3.2) and IEC 60601-1-2. For this reason, these galvanic network isolators are ideally suited to use in medical sectors. The MI 1005 network isolators are listed for their consistent quality by UL in accordance with applicable UL standards and requirements. Representative samples of this product have been assessed by UL and fulfill the applicable safety standards. Use on US and Canadian markets is therefore possible.